Employee Relations Case Manager - Part-time Job Share
£31,521 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits
Purpose of the role
We have a fantastic opportunity in Peterborough for a talented, experienced and professional Employee Relations Case Manager to join the dynamic AskHR Team, recipients of the Team Award in the Business Culture Awards 2017.
Our AskHR team, which is 7 strong, provide quality employee relations support to our employees, utilising a coaching approach to assist in resolving complex and multi-factoral employee relations issues across the organisation, which employs around 8,500 people over 700+ sites.
The work we carry out is high volume, varied and fast-paced. You will be based within our business support centre in Peterborough, although occasional business travel may be required. Caseloads are typically around 60 cases, with the case manager overseeing the ER activity on each case from start to finish. The majority of the business activity operates within regulated environments, where staff deliver support to people with a learning disability to live as independently as possible.
You will have regular contact with managers at all levels and will be focused on building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, enabling meaningful discussion about trends in ER activity by region. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in projects within the team and organisation. Key responsibilities
- Managing a range of complex ER cases from start to finish
- Building capability of the managers, through coaching to ensure effective decision making.
- Proactively using current and ongoing ER data to generate reports and establish trends with certain areas
- Working closely with our managers and People Business Partners
Given our reputation for great service and quality, we are looking for someone with a proven track record within a complex employee relations environment whether in a charity or corporate environment. A strong communicator, both written and verbal, you will be confident in your approach and consistent in your contact. The need for personal organisation is paramount, and you will understand the significance of prioritisation and working to stringent deadlines.
Key skills and experiences:
- Proven track record working as a case manager on complex and high volume cases is essential
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or a proven practical track record is essential Employment Law qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong evidential experience of working with a large caseload in a shared service environment or in a multi-sited environment would be preferable
- Great problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- Natural communication, resilient, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Role models the Mencap values
Does this sound like you…?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you….
Please click the “Apply” button to register your interest today. Please ensure you provide us with an up-to-date CV along with a covering letter to be considered for this role. Please note: this position is a 1 year Fixed-Term Contract. We are offering this role on a 20hour per week job share basis. REF: 16897
Posted 14 days ago