EMEA Data Protection Lawyer
£70000 - £75000 per annum
FourthLine are working with a leading financial services company based in London who are looking to build out their Legal Privacy team with an EMEA Data Protection Lawyer. The role will be the point of contact for legal data protection advice within the business and will support Data Protection Compliance across the business. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide Privacy focused legal advice to the business as well as act as a Data Protection Subject Matter Expert within the business.
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting data protection terms in contracts, policies and notices.
- Perform privacy due diligence activities.
- Designing and delivering legal privacy awareness training.
What I am looking for:
- A UK or EU legally qualified Privacy Lawyer with significant experience within the financial services sector or in a law firm.
- Experience negotiating and drafting commercial agreements and privacy policies.
- A CIPP/E or ISEB qualified Privacy Professional with strong knowledge of the European market.
Location: London Salary: £70,000 - £75,000.
Posted 15 days ago