Graduate Consultant | Zoek
£26000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: Basic salary of £26,000 with OTE of £40,000
Sector: IT service management
An innovative, dynamic IT company are on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after, central Shoreditch location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This hybrid role requires someone with a technical footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with.
What you’ll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
- Fantastic basic salary of £26,000 with Y1 OTE of £40,000
- Healthcare packages
- Pension contributions
- Excellent offices based in the heart of Shoreditch
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Warm and inclusive work environment that promotes the wellbeing of all of its employees
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
- Full training provided
- Various Fast-track progression routes
- Educated to degree level
- Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
- A strong work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 14 days ago