Band 6 Paediatric Speech Therapist - Autism - East Cheshire | Zoek
Band 6 Paediatric Speech Therapist - Autism - East Cheshire
Cheshire West and Chester, England
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting new vacancy has become available for a band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to join a fantastic NHS trust based in Cheshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 2 month period.
The successful candidate will be managing a caseload of primary and secondary age children with ASD, providing assessments and therapeutic interventions within mainstream schools.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
- Treating ASD students
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold HCPC registration
- Previous experience in paediatrics
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 9 days ago