Procurement Buyer | Zoek
Birmingham, West Midlands
£17 - £19 per hour + & Holiday
Temporary (Full time)
Robert Half are exclusively recruiting for an Immediately Available temporary Procurement Buyer in a fantastic location in Birmingham, close by to Aston University with great links to public transport. The client are high quality manufacture looking for an experienced buyer to help assist with their current procurement needs and to make sure the process is streamlined and working efficiently.
This amazing temporary opportunity will have you in charge of;
- Procuring the raw materials
- Producing costing reports for both product cost and labour hours
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Billing of Materials
- The purchase ledger and dealing with contractor and supplier queries
A successful candidate is one who;
- Immediately Available
- Has an understanding of the Buying process
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is ideal, however not essential
- Having an understanding of the Purchase Ledger (Training will be provided)
Salary & Benefits
- This role is paying between £35k£38k based on experience
- Extensive training on products and processes
- Holiday is also paid on a pro rata basis
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 7 days ago