End User Computing Engineer - London | Zoek UK | 45d244
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
End User Computing Engineer
London, Greater London, England
£30000 - £36000 per annum + pension, 25 days annual leave
Permanent (Full time)
End User Computing Engineer
Reports**to:**Senior Manager, Digital Workplace
Location: Redman Place, Stratford
Flexibility: We're flexible on how you do your work, with this role only expected to be in the office 1 or 2 days per week, and a 'core hours' policy of 10am-4pm
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum dependent on experience
Application method: Please complete the anonymous application form, making sure all of your experience is included so that we are able to effectively shortlist.
Application Deadline: Sunday 10th October 2021, . Shortlisting on application.
Want to know more? Take a look at our Candidate pack
Cancer Research UK and our Technology team are evolving. As one of the world's leading research-based charities, its an exciting time to join our newly formed Service Management team for an experienced End User Computing Engineer to join the team.
What will I be doing?
Ensuring our support services are fit for purpose and have continuous improvement as standard.
Assisting in ensuring that End Using Computing services are delivered as a product and that end user needs are fed in to the product backlog.
Assisting in the continuous improvement of the services and products within the EUC team (. Windows, Asus laptops, Citrix, meeting room solutions).
Support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and conferencing equipment.
What are we looking for?
- Good experience of:- Windows Operating systems (7, 8 & 10), SCCM, Intune, App-V, XenApp (especially migrations), MS Direct Access, Office 365, Browsers (Chrome, Edge and IE), Adobe Creative Cloud, . & Group Policies.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills with proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, both hardware and software
- Proven experience with both Mac and Windows operating systems
What's in it for me?
- 25, days annual leave (plus bank holidays and the ability to buy up to 5 days per annum) and 1 CRUK day.
- Pension (employer contributions of up to 10%), life insurance and a great benefit discount platform.
- An incredibly strong tech stack
- A brilliant learning and development environment
- A range of generous rewards and benefits via our Rewards platform everything from gym membership, cinema tickets to discounts on cars.
If this describes you, you can enjoy a phenomenal career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...