Science Teacher Required
£96 - £143 per day
The Supply Register is currently working exclusively with a multiacademy trust in the Merseyside region, who are seeking a Secondary English teacher to be starting as soon as possible.
The position is a longterm role, on a fulltime basis. The ideal teacher must have experience within a Secondary KS5 setting and be confident in delivering a wellstructured lesson. An enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join our friendly and energetic team to teach Science to students in Key Stage 5.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Science teacher to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The position is set to commence as soon as possible. To be considered for the position of Science teacher
- Have experience teaching in KS5
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Teaching Qualification
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Science programmes and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and longterm vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a Science teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team via telephone.
Posted 2 days ago