Entry Level Account Executive | Zoek
Entry Level Account Executive
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Entry Level Account Executive Friendly, Independent Medical Communications Agency Cambridgeshire Up to £23k
Fantastic opportunity for a life science graduate, with a keen interest in medical communications to join a smaller, flexible, passionate agency healthcare communications agency. This role will involve working as part of a closeknit team to plan and execute a range of projects for their pharmaceutical clients.
This independent, friendly healthcare communications agency is in need of a life science graduate, with a keen interest in medical communications, to join their closeknit team as an Account Executive. This medical communications agency covers a whole range of areas including campaign strategy, internal comms, congress engagement and clinical trial support.
- At this agency you will get the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from local healthcare charities to global market leaders.
- This independent agency really does value employee wellbeing, they have famous no long hours policy, and encourage flexi working.
- This agency puts a huge value on continued professional development. Each employee has monthly reviews with their manager and gets at least 24 hours of training a year.
- This agency is renowned for their beautiful offices in the countryside just outside Cambridge.
This Graduate Account Executive role will involve planning and executing projects by facilitating both internal teams and external suppliers regardless of media, on time, within budget, within scope and exceeding client expectations.
- Working alongside the relevant specialists to plan and deliver projects.
- Oversee the progress of the project from concept to completion.
- Prepare various reports, including briefs, site visit and contact reports.
- Monitor and control budgets including time spent on jobs.
- Administrative support within the company.
To apply for this entry level, graduate Account Executive opportunity within medical communications, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- A degree in the life sciences.
- A keen interest in medical communications, with knowledge of the industry and a desire to pursue a longterm career in this area.
- A personable nature and the ability to work well in a team.
- Highly organised, with the ability to schedule own workload and ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What should you do next?
Entry level opportunities within medical communications dont come up very often, and a role within this soughtafter agency wont be around for long. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Posted 17 days ago