Network Team Leader
Coventry, West Midlands, England
£35k - 55k per year + Benefits
Role: IT Network Team Leader
Salary: £35,000 to £55,000 + Excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Network Team Leader to join a leading organisation based in Coventry.
The successful candidate will be required to lead the network function of the IT team.
Responsibilities: IT Network Team Leader
- Ensuring network availability and functionality across the business
- Taking a leading role in road mapping and developing future strategies
- Building a dedicated network support function within the IT Infrastructure team, including recruiting and training team members.
- Physical auditing and management of infrastructure cabling and patching
- Testing new project designs and technologies
- Manage firewalls, wired and wireless network devices, VPN and RAP technologies, wired and wireless management and security products
Skills and experience: IT Network Team Leader
- Experience working with Aruba OS, Aruba ClearPass/Airwave/VIA/RAP/ and Checkpoint 77.30 and firewall technologies
- Solid grasp of networking fundamentals such as the OSI Model and TCP/IP stack
- Working knowledge of the network services such DHCP, DNS, VLAN, RADIUS, VPN and SNMP
- Good knowledge of scripting and automation
- Technical abilities at the level of CCNP or CCIE
- Minimum experience in a similar senior role or 4 years in a lower network IT support role
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and the ability to get SC level clearance
If you are an experienced, IT Network Team Leader looking for your next career step then please send your latest CV to ######### or call Jenny Collin on #########
Posted 42 days ago