Regional Support Manager
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
£55,000.00 to £60,000.00 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
We are currently looking for a Regional Support Manager to oversee a portfolio of 8 homes varying from Nursing & Residential homes covering Paisley, Carlisle & Durham.
About the Role:
·You will be responsible for working as a key member of the Regional Management Team, providing operational support and expertise to care homes throughout the region
·Working in partnership with your Regional Director, you will give your team of care home managers all the support they need to deliver excellent customer service, high quality standards and strong leadership for our people.
·You will coach, mentor and support Home Managers in selected homes as identified and agreed by Operational Management. Supporting the Regional Director in monitoring all aspects of service in the homes, you will be responsible for the analysis and use of quality metrics, conducting audits, and liaising with the Operational Quality team.
·You will work in partnership with the quality team and Home Manager to develop focused service improvement plans in the homes, identifying the actions ownership and timescales needed to make things happen
·You may be expected to work as an interim Home Manager within your region, if required, as well as deputising for the Regional Director from time to time.
Who we're looking for:
· Care home management background including experience of working across more than one elderly care setting including residential, nursing and dementia
· You will be able to adapt your management style to meet the needs of the different care home environments and be flexible in your approach. Experienced in change management, you will also have investigation and root cause analysis skills.
If this role sounds as though it would be of interest to yourself then please submit your CV today!
Please note that in line with government legislation, you can only be considered for this position if you have received a COVID-19 vaccination as all Colleagues working in care homes should be double vaccinated by 11 November 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,-£60, per year
* Additional leave
* Company events
* Company pension
* Flexible schedule
* Free or subsidised travel
* On-site parking
* Store discounts
* Care Home: 3 years (preferred)
* Regional Management: 2 years (preferred)