Support Worker | Zoek
Up to £8.45 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Voyage Care Recruiting for Support Workers Now in West Horndon, Brentwood!
As a Support Worker at Quiet Waters you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities as well as mental health. Your aim is to promote their confidence and independence and support them to lead a fulfilling life. This will be incorporating in both therapy based activities and social based activities.
Throughout a typical day, youll help our residents with the everyday challenges of washing, dressing and eating. Crucially, enabling them to carry out tasks, chores and hobbies that most people take for granted but are really meaningful for your client. Youll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
- Paid DBS & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings including health and fitness discounts
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from now £250 £750 T&CS APPLY
- No experience is necessary
- Tailored training provided to all our staff
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 12 days ago