Multi-Channel SEO Executive
JD Sports PLC - At A Glance Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 1200 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
- Role Overview As an SEO Executive at JD you will work with the existing team to maximise organic search performance by optimising content on site, ensuring that the sites meet technical best practice and delivering a forward looking strategy for your fascias.
- Key Responsiblities
- Ensure that all desired content on site is optimised and accessible to search engines. Consideration of UX principles to ensure user journey is effective and frictionless.
- Analyse content both on and off site and identify opportunities to develop and enhance content that remains on brand and shareable.
- Developing strong relationships with the fascia and channel managers to ensure that SEO is front of mind on all marketing projects, and SEO requirements are included in all relevant marketing projects.
- Ad-hoc data driven investigation and analysis on link acquisition, how we measure up to competitors and where new link opportunities could be leveraged from outreach activities
Skills and Experience Necessary skills include;
- A proven track record of ranking websites for target keywords and topics
- Curiosity – a strong desire to learn and innovate
- Tenacity – the persistence to get things done
- Knowledge of On site SEO.
- A passion for fashion, lifestyle activities & knowledge of brands and products
Posted 4 days ago