Health Care Assistant (Days & Nights Available)
Sleaford, Hampshire, England
£8.30 - 8.30 per hour + Benefits
We are currently looking to grow our already established and dedicated team of care assistants at Ashfield Lodge in Sleaford, Lincolnshire, part of Priory Adult Care.
- Do you believe that everyone is entitled to the very best care and support?
- Do you want to make a lasting difference in people's lives?
- Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
We do and we are passionate about providing excellent residential, nursing and dementia care and support to older people with varying levels of need. As a care assistant, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for our residents.
As a care assistant you will be supporting our residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible.
Our ideal care assistant will:
- Have a great sense of humour and be able to engage and develop positive relationships with residents
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our residents achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Engage with residents and their families to continuously develop care plans
- Be resilient, attentive and ensure our residents are treated with the dignity and care they deserve
What we'll give you:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
- Access to our Career Pathways, which will help shape your career with us - you can work towards goals and milestones that will take your career in whichever direction you wish
Please call Ashfield Lodge on ######### if you'd like an informal discussion. We're also recruiting for Bank Care Assistants, so please still get in touch if this may be more suitable for you. Career Pathways As a Priory Group employee, you'll be able to chart your long-term career along defined pathways (from Support Worker to CEO), each path providing you a fulfilling work environment and support from a world class organisation to achieve your professional goals. We want to invest in you to achieve the next step in your career, so you can continue to make a difference in people's lives.
Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 23 days ago