£58 - £65 per day
Do you enjoy supporting pupils reach their potential? Are you available for at least 1 full academic year? If yes, We have the role for you. We are recruiting a number of Level 2 and 3 Teaching Assistants to work in our Primary schools across Halton, St Helens and Warrington. A number of our schools are waiting on confirmation over funding for 121 and small class support roles from September 2019. With this in mind they have asked us to have a number of suitable Teaching Assistants available for around the second week of September to begin roles which will last around about 1 full year (funding dependant).
BENEFITS Our staff have a welldeserved reputation as being the best in the North West and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour oncall facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- recommend a friend bonus worth up to £300
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like Candidate of the Term
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- be passionate about childrens learning.
- flexible and professionally optimistic.
- will play an active part in the school teaching team.
- will maintain good relationships with children, staff and parents.
- have high expectations of childrens behaviour.
- have experience of teaching a structured phonics programme.
- have an overview of the expectations of the National Curriculum and the EYFS curriculum.
- are willing to contribute to the wider life of the school.
- have a good sense of humour.
ABOUT US Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Warrington branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
WHAT NEXT? We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across the North West, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, shortor longterm, full or parttime, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term. To discuss this in more detail, please contact Craig Rogers, your specialist consultant, via email ######### or telephone ######### at the Warrington branch of Randstad Education.
Posted 9 days ago