HR Generalist | Zoek
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you passionate about HR and how critical it is for a successful organisation? Do you genuinely care about people and providing an exceptional customer experience? Do you want to make a difference? If the answer to all of these questions is yes, then we should talk.
This is your opportunity to come and work alongside a small team of genuinely dedicated and fabulous HR professionals. A fast paced and diverse workload may not sound like a role within a school, but with 220 employees across 2 sites, a myriad of business units, professions and T & Cs under one roof, we can guarantee no two days will be the same. Termtime working for a third of the staff force certainly makes for interesting deadlines. At our peak we operate 24/7 over a minimum of 44 weeks of the year. If you thrive on variety, but insist on excellence, then we should talk.
As an HR Generalist you will work with either the Operations or Academically focused units within the School. You will provide the full remit of HR services to your assigned units, from recruitment to resignations and everything in between. As an everevolving department there is plenty of project work for you to show how good you are, or use as real life development opportunities with plenty of support on hand.
We should talk if you are a competent and experienced HR Generalist, with a track record of making things happen. Creativity and flexibility are critical as is integrity and humility. Experience of working in an SME and or an educational setting would be advantageous.
If you are raring to go, please complete our application form. We are a school and have very specific recruitment requirements.
Human Resources Human Resources Advisor Officer HR HR Generalist HR Business Partner Level 5 CIPD Level 7 CIPD Employee Relations Change Management Education
- Up to £32K
- Free lunches during termtime
- Free parking, on site subsidised gym
- Healthcare plan
- 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
Full time, 8.30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Level 5 CIPD qualification.
- 5+ years experience of working in a Generalist HR, daytoday role.
- An independent thinker and initiative taker. Ability to take a simple brief and lead this to execution without the need for high levels of personal support and guidance.
- Level 7 CIPD qualification.
- Specific experience of in employee relations, employee engagement, change management, recognition and reward programmes.
- Coaching, mentoring and training managers.
- Safer recruitment legislation and processes.
Our School recently celebrated 125 years of its existence. Our purpose is simple, to develop young men and women of Competence, Compassion and Conscience. To support our mission, we look to recruit people who naturally demonstrate these characteristics. The School is supported by an outstanding Governing Body that is working with the Executive Leadership of the school to build on the successes of the past 5 years. We are moving into a new chapter of the Schools life with the wellbeing of our staff at the top of our agenda.
Posted 23 days ago