Residential Support Worker Fife
£11 - £13 per hour
Are you an experienced childrens residential support worker?
Looking for a new challenge in a unique service?
If the answer is yes, then we need you!
Support worker roles available in Fife supporting one adolescent service user in their own tenancy. You will be joining an established team of Randstad workers who have made a real difference in the life of the service user over the past year. You will be working on a 2on2off pattern and must be able to compete sleepovers.
What can Randstad offer you?
- Competitive rates
- Employee discount scheme
- Unlimited friend referral bonuses
- Immediate start
- Easy online booking system
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
- Help with SSSC registration
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunities to pick up ad hoc shifts
A successful applicant worker will be responsible for:
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Providing 24 hours care to a vulnerable young person
- Supporting service user in their own home
- Taking serive user out into the community
- Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule, including nightshifts, weekends and bank holidays
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have previous experience working in a residential setting with young people
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving licence
- Obtained, or working towards SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent desirable
If this sounds like the position for you, dont delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Rebecca Prentice a call on *######### for a confidential chat or email
Not the role for you?
We are always looking for talented residential support workers across Scotland, email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 9 days ago