Senior Director, Key Accounts
Wealth-X partners with the worlds leading prestige brands across the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit and higher education industries to fuel strategic decision-making in sales, marketing and compliance.
- We are a wealth information and insight business with unique data assets and specialised skills, offering the worlds largest collection of hand curated dossiers on the ultra wealthy and superior global high net worth market research. We believe in the power of applied wealth intelligence and we enable our clients to make smarter decisions and succeed through our data, analysis, advice, and ideas.
Founded in 2010, with more than 200 staff across North America, Europe andAsia, Wealth-X works with over 500 clients globally.
- Sell to and grow key strategic relationships inthe Financial Services segment.
- Acquire a firm understanding of the Wealth-Xsolutions, service and positioning.
- Oversee key account daily needs, leveraginginternal resources as necessary to provide successful outcomes.
- Partner with Client Success team to strengthenadoption and usage of Wealth-X solutions.
- Build and monitor KPIsto analyze the quality of our relationship with customers along theirlifecycle.
- Up-sell appropriateproducts at all levels of the organization through an active promotion of Wealth-Xsoutions and services.
- Contribute to internal knowledge of clients needs and market evolution.
- Ensure the renewal ofkey contracts.
- 5+ years of of sales experience, preferably intokey accounts/Finance
- Experience selling API to Financial Services.
- Significant experience managing strategicaccounts with a consultative approach
- Ability to effectively communicate a valueproposition to stakeholders at the highest levels of an organization (C-suite,Managing Directors, etc.).
- Strong ability to navigate large, complexorganizations to upsell and further ingrain solutions.
- Understand the importance of research and dataas a key tool for any businesses growth.
- Strong and sophisticated presentation skills andhave an ability to demonstrate a value proposition to prospects (benefits vs.features).
- Experience forecasting, using a CRM system,negotiating complex solution sales, and are adept at all aspects of the salescycle.
Who are we?
- We are a passionate global sales team dedicatedto providing the best solutions for new and existing clients. (This position isNY-based)
- We believe in the consultative sales process andhelping our clients to achieve business growth through using WX products andservices.
- We have an open office setting near Herald Squarethat we share with the Marketing, Product, Finance and Operations teams.
- We have excellent medical, dental, and visioninsurance, and a 401K.
- We have a ton of officesnacks, a beer fridge and Bagel Fridays!
We request that candidates who are asked to join us for aninterview, via phone or in person, complete our online assessment which can befound
Posted 16 days ago