Data Client Strategy Lead
ABOUT Publicis Media Data Sciences
PM Data Sciences (PMDS) is a centralized global practice within Publicis Media, the media-centric solutions hub of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR######### , CAC 40]. PMDS drives transformation across Publicis Media’s global agency brands via the provision of a scalable and consistent approach to data and technology. PMDS is powered by a consistent, transparent, best-in-class approach to data, analytics solutions, partnerships and technology via a closely joined network of engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and data scientists all empowering marketing and digital business transformation.
Client Strategy is part of the Global Publicis Media Data Sciences team that enables Global Clients and New Business teams to leverage PMDS core products and services. The team are responsible for positioning, scoping, monetizing and managing deployment of these core products and services, and work closely with many of the functions across Publicis Media. The immediate focus for PMDS is to drive deployment of better data management and client reporting across top Publicis Media clients (such as Samsung, P&G, Visa, Kraft Heinz).
As VP of Client Strategy you will be responsible for the strategic positioning and deployment of Data Science products, with immediate focus on digital ad technology, ad activation, data management and client reporting. As well as working closely with new business teams on global client pitches.
- Client facing lead for PMDS driving strategic conversations with global clients, as well building client specific roadmaps
- Working alongside Product team to help drive the deployment of PMDS products
- Be the main point of contact between the client, internal senior stakeholders and Data Scientists/Engineers to increase transparency, communication and productivity across all parties
- Creating frameworks, best practices and building relationships with key stakeholders across Publicis Media, driving the optimized deployment of products and services across global clients
- Taking a hands-on role in global pitches to support data strategy
- 3-5 years of experience within a media agency data role (i.e. Data Scientist/Architecture, Ad-Activation, Analytics etc.)
- Experience leading/supporting data strategy for client projects or pitches
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent numeracy skills, ideally, a degree in statistics, computer science or equivalent: experience in modelling would be a plus, but theoretical skills will be suitable
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Excel (advanced usage) and PowerPoint, knowledge of Data Management platforms/languages (i.e. SQL, SAS, SPSS) and Data Visualization platforms (i.e. Tableau, Datorama, QlikView)
- Knowledge of digital ad & data technologies (Ad Server’s, DSPs, DMPs, Web Analytics, Conversion/ Lead Tracking, site tagging, etc.)
A bachelor’s degree; advanced degree is a plus
Posted 15 days ago