Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
£11.00 to £17.00 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Here at Caremark East Hertfordshire & Broxbourne we are dedicated to providing the very best home care service to customers within the local communities. We have both full time and part time Care Assistant opportunities to offer. _All of our Care Assistants are asked to commit to working alternate weekends._
You are expected to travel between customers so *you must have a Full Driving Licence and your own reliable vehicle.*
*No experience necessary as full training is provided. *We also welcome those with previous Care Assistant or Support Worker experience andhave found individuals with Retail, Hospitality and Customer Service experience have great transferable skills to become an amazing Care Assistant.
Benefits for our Care Assistants: -
* *£ Weekdays*
* *£ Weekends*
* *£ Bank Holidays*
* *Paid mileage* at 20p per mile
* *DBS paid for* (subject to 6-month probation being completed)
* Full training provided to achieve a professional qualification, The Care Certificate.
* Opportunities for further professional development.
* *28 days holidays, pro rata* (Including Bank Holidays)
* Free Uniform and PPE provided
* *Fully paid shadowing*
* Pension scheme
Our Care Assistants are responsible for assisting our customers with personal care such as washing and bathing, changing their clothes, medication prompting and some domestic chores around their home such as meal preparation and shopping whilst importantly giving them companionship.
*We are rated as 'Outstanding' by the CQC so if you are looking to join a reputable company or further develop you career in care consider us.*
*Apply Today* with your CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £-£ per hour
* Do you have your own reliable vehicle?
* Full Driving Licence (preferred)