Up to £8.21 per hour
* FEMALE SUPPORT WORKER REQUIRED*
Pay: £8.21 per hour
Full Time/ Part Time and Bank Hours
- Name of Service: Ancaster Mews
- Shift times 7.302.30pm, 2.30pm9.30pm, weekends, waking nights 9.30pm7.30am and sleepins.
- We are recruiting for full time staff (35 hours) and Parttime staff (21 hours and 28 hours)
Role Overview: As a Support Worker at Ancaster Mews, you will work with people who have individual complex needs, Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities and autism, to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible.
Requirements: For Support Workers in this location experience is required however all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
We offer a great range of benefits which include: 1. Paid DBS & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a Friend bonus £250 £750 T&Cs Apply
If you are interested in this role, please click to Apply via Email
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 12 days ago