Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant
Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant - Rochdale - 2nd September Start Date
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Behaviour Specialist TA to work in KS2 in a Primary School based in Rochdale.
The role is full time (term-time only) and is to start in September 2019. The successful candidate will be working mostly in Year 5 & 6 but should be comfortable working across KS2. You will be working closely with the class teacher providing them and the children with necessary support in their everyday activities and social interactions with other students, helping them improve their skills and achieve their educational targets. This would often require de-escalating children in crisis.
To apply you will have had proven experience working with challenging behaviour children either 1:1 or in a group. You will have a patient and calm personality but will be able to be firm when needed.
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Weekly rate of pay up to £270, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments
- £50 rewardevery time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us
Teaching Personnel are the market leaders in Education Recruitment across the country. If you meet the above criteria and are able to commit to this position, then please call me today to discuss further - Tajay Bryan on ######### or email your CV to .
Posted 16 days ago