Substance Misuse Social Worker
North Tyneside, Tyne and Wear
Up to £183.69 per day
Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Social Worker to work fulltime based in North Tyneside. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Substance Misuse and be a HCPC Registered Social Worker.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Social Worker job is £189 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3month contract.
- Work as part of a MultiAgency Team for those with substance misuse issues.
- Offer assessment and intervention for adults with substance misuse issues.
- Provide a range of innovative approaches are provided including family and groupwork.
- HCPC Registered as a Social Worker
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- This is an specialist role working with Substance Misuse clients so experience working with this client group is desirable.
Contact: This Substance Misuse Social Worker job is advertised by Hannah Rutter; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
Reasonable Adjustments: If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 8 days ago