Facade Engineer | Zoek
£30000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Competitive with Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Faade Engineer to join a growing team of engineers in their Surrey office the team are looking for a talented engineer to bring enthusiasm and creativity, as well as assisting with an increased workload.
In order to be considered for this role as a Faade Engineer, you will;
- Have a degree in structural engineering, a Masters qualification is favoured
- Demonstrate at least 10 years experience in structural engineering
- Have experience in managing and working within a team
- Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Hold a full UK drivers licence and a car (preferred)
The duties of the successful Faade Engineer will include:
- Structural design and analysis
- Structural design of new building facades and cladding systems to British Standards and Eurocodes structural glass, aluminium, steel, stainless steel, terracotta, stone, precast concrete, composite materials etc.
- Technical development
- Assist in the arrangement of the inhouse training CPD sessions with product suppliers
- Project management
- Write work scopes and fee proposals for prospective projects
- Collaborative assistance with the creation of project controls tools to manage the delivery of work
- Management of structural engineering projects from concept through to completion
Benefits for this role include a full benefits package and a competitive salary!
If you are interested in this role as a Faade Engineer, please get in touch by calling ABI on######### and sending your CV over to ######### . I look forward to hearing from you!
Posted 14 days ago