Lead Housekeeper Wellesley Hospital | Zoek
Lead Housekeeper Wellesley Hospital
£18000 - £19000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
If you have an eye for detail and enjoy creating a clean environment for those who are less abled, then join the team as a Lead Housekeeper.
You will be working alongside the maintenance team to ensure all areas of the service are spotless and be able to confidently deliver high standard cleaning services. You will be responsible for reporting any damages or faults that you may find to your manager.
- Maintains required security standards of the hospital by following relevant policies and procedures as defined by the Hospital.
- To be an active member of the team with a range of responsibility over the daytoday operation.
- To maintain excellent telephone etiquette and ability to meet and greeting visitors in a professional manner.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all staff, visitors and service users.
- Monitoring your own personal and professional development and seeking a regular appraisal and review of performance and progress.
- To help create a positive culture; set standards and challenge unacceptable behaviour.
- Remain calm during challenges.
- Undertaking any other tasks requested that are appropriate for the post.
- Attending mandatory and statutory training on an annual basis as required by Elysium Healthcare
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Significant previous experience working within a secure environment (desirable)
- Excellent Security knowledge.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to display professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to prioritise duties and responsibilities.
- Clear communicator.
- Knowledge of computer software programs.
Where you will be working
Location: Westpark 26, Chelston, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 9FF
Join the multidisciplinary team at Wellesley Hospital providing care to men and women with mental health conditions in a modern and purposebuilt hospital with low and medium secure environments.
The unit is one of NHS Englands pilot sites to test new approaches to delivering mental health care and works alongside local NHS trusts and private care providers in the South West.
Wellesley Hospital is conveniently located near Wellington, close to the M5 and commutable from Taunton, Exeter, Yeovil and surrounding areas.
What you will get
- Annual salary of up to £19,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each persons individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to a DBS disclosure.
Posted 5 days ago