Care Assistant / Support Worker - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Care Assistant / Support Worker
Up to £15 per hour + Free Uniform and DBS
Permanent (Part time)
Are you looking for a rewarding role in care? We have the perfect role for you.
As a Care Assistant inCarmarthen, Llandeilo and the surrounding locations**, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required. As a Support Worker,** you'll become a companion of the people in your care and work as part of a team to assist with a variety of different tasks.
Keen to get to work in your community? Apply today and you could be on shift in just 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'instant pay' for up to 25% of the value of your shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £ for HCA's and £ for SW's, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Posted 14 days ago