Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) Birmingham | Zoek
Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bens
Permanent (Full time)
Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
Salary £40,00050,000 + Benefits
Our client is looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to work on behalf of a highly respected building consultancy in Birmingham. The role will be undertaken from home and will involve looking after high value residential schemes in the areas geographical patch. The candidate should possess a strong level of management skills and have a passion for expanding their skills in the Surveying trade.
The Role of Chartered Building Surveyor
- Managing their own diaries
- Completing new home buyer reports
- Undertaking building surveys and dilapidation
- Take responsibility and deliver as part of a team
- Promote values of our client and liaise with them to understand job expectations
- MRICS Chartered
- Knowledge of Residential Surveying
- Track record of Project Management
- Commercial and Industrial experience
Our client is looking for candidates to start immediately and join their team of RICS Chartered Building Surveyors, with recommendations from wellknown industry names.
As well as offering professional training, our client can provide an array of benefits such as: Competitive salary, Company car or a BMW or equivalent and company pension.
To learn more about the position of Chartered Building Surveyor and what it has to offer, please get in touch over email with Dario Bharat at #########
BirminghamSolihull, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Dudley,
Posted 12 days ago