Part time flexible cover work
£100 - £120 per day
Are you a Teacher looking for more flexibility?
Can you work well using your initiative?
Looking to reduce your responsibility and work within school hours?
Teaching Personnel are working with a number of schools in the Waterlooville and surrounding areas who require teachers to step in during the absence of their staff. Teaching Personnel are on the hunt for reliable, motivated and flexible secondary school teachers that are looking for supply work.
We would love to hear from any teachers who are interested in joining us to work on a day to day, short term or long term basis, providing essential cover where needed.
Supply work can offer many benefits including:
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexibility to work as and when you want
- Builds classroom experience
- Provides permanent opportunities
- Variety of schools and children
- Great Professional Development
Requirements for applicants:
- 1 Year UK teaching experience
- Knowledge of KS3 & KS4 (can be through teacher training placements)
- Flexible and motivated secondary teachers who are passionate about education
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
Whether you are looking for 1 day a week or 5, please get in touch! Send your most recent CV and we will be in touch!
Posted 13 days ago