Class 1 Driver
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£29,484 - 40,165 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Class 1 Driver (Multiple shifts available)
Ellesmere Port, CH2
Menzies Distribution are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers to join our team. You'll be undertaking the delivery & collection of product on behalf of Menzies Distribution Solutions Limited and its customers. Providing a first class service with our team in Ellesmere Port .
Our full time roles vary from a basic 42-50 hour week with a basic salary between £29,484 - £37,700. Looking for overtime? Our drivers can earn up to £40,165 per annum depending on extra hours worked! 4 on 4 off, days & nights available, M-F days & nights available, shunting days & nights available.
Our team at Ellesmere Port provide a first class service to multiple customers. You'll be collecting and delivering product from business to business.
Relevant COVID-19 precautions will be taken during the recruitment process for this role
Looking for a shift we haven't mentioned? We're happy to offer flexibility regarding shifts and hours wherever possible. Get in touch today to discuss how Menzies Distribution can work with you.
HGV Class 1 Driver Duties:
- General driving duties, observing current legal and best practice delivering and collection to/from our customer's premises or other MDS locations.
- Use of electronic POD and up to date technology (full training provided)
- Assisting with loading and unloading
HGV Class 1 Driver Requirements:
- A full UK C+E licence
- 12 months previous class 1 driving experience
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- No previous disqualifications
- Good knowledge of drivers hours and WTD regulations
- Modern fleet; latest generation trucks, fridge, cruise control and more
- Driver CPC training provided
- Uniform & PPE provided
- Healthcare Cashplan for all employees and dependants
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with EE;
- Flexible working options
A bit about us:
At Menzies Distribution, we have been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, we are Logistic UK's most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - we keep moving forwards.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...