Restaurant General Manager - High Wycombe | Zoek UK | 4752bc3cf7cf4a50bdbf1e2636eeacbc
Restaurant General Manager
£32000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is on the lookout for a strong Restaurant General Manager to join a fantastic expanding restaurant chain, who serve quality fresh food. They’re looking for a Restaurant General Manager who has a passion for all things food and has the drive to lead a team to continued success. Our client offers excellent progression opportunities for enthusiastic Restaurant General Managers.
- We are looking for leaders who are fundamentally passionate about our customers’ experience and how we can provide the very best service, each and every time
- An inspiring and hands-on leader with a great eye for detail
- A love of food and a dedication to delivering great service!
- Able to nurture and develop a happy and high achieving team
- A highly skilled manager used to achieving great results in a busy, branded restaurant
- With previous experience in a high turnover environment, you will be able to lead by example and will be a self-motivated leader
- You will have the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement effective recommendations
- Your remit will be wide and dynamic, including responsibility for profit, setting and achieving commercial targets and inspiring and developing your people
- You’ll need to be energized by the challenge of meeting financial targets and of exploring new commercial opportunities. More than this, we want you to bring fresh ideas to the table and find ways to push our business further forward
- Use your experience to spot commercial opportunities, anticipating the direction the business and our competitors are moving and taking action accordingly
- Motivating and inspiring your team, a passion for people will ensure that the brand is represented to the highest standard at all times
- Oversee the people development strategy in your store and nurture future talent
- Leading one of their multi-million-pound operations, you’ll drive the business from the front in delivering a service people talk about
- Building a culture that’s truly passionate about the needs of our customers
- Motivate your managers to get the best out of their teams, and instil in them a real passion for the products they work with
Our client is an authentic chain of casual dining restaurants founded over 25 years ago by a world-renowned chef. Since then they have grown from strength to strength to become one of the most iconic brands on the high street, offering quality food with a focus on amazing produce. They now have over 80 restaurants across numerous countries.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Luton, Oxford
KEYWORDS: Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Lead Manager, Trading Manager, Hospitality, Retail and Supermarkets.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Posted 20 days ago