Legal Recoveries Executive
£17500 per annum, Benefits:Company Pension Scheme
Do you have previous experience working in debt recovery?
This leading law firm in central Leeds which specialises in insolvency and debt recovery is looking to hire a legal recoveries executive to join the team.
You will be responsible for engaging with debtors and 3rd parties via email and letter, liaising with debtors and their representatives in order to expedite the claim process and where possible recover the full outstanding debt or, where appropriate, achieve settlement of the outstanding debt.
You will have a minimum of 6 months' experience in a similar role and have knowledge of how they work with regulatory bodies and guidelines such as the SRA.
Duties will include:
- Handling written, email and telephone correspondence from debtors, clients, courts and third parties
- Reviewing evidence and deciding the best course of action
- Assist fee earners with any complex contested matters
- Drafting and preparation of court papers
- Assist with drafting any reply and/or defence to counterclaims
In return, a highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful legal recoveries executive, along with the chance to join one of Yorkshire’s leading firms within its field.
Please get in touch with Rachel Atherton ASAP to discuss this Leeds based role further. #########
Posted 3 days ago