Trainee Field Service Engineer (Electro Mechanical)
Crawley, West Sussex
£22000 - £30000 per annum + Training, Progression
Trainee Field Service role on offer with a Company that will provide you with full training and the ability to progress to Senior and Managerial Roles.
Are you a field service engineer? Do you have basic experience of electrical fault finding and mechanical repairs?
Established over 20 years ago, this company provide a service of maintenance and installation for clients across the South of England. They have targets to become market leaders in their field and now require a Service & Installation Engineer to join their rapidly expanding business and help them reach this level.
In this position you will be given full training to then install, service and recondition machinery, including gates, bollards and groundworks at their workshop, as well as travelling to client sites across Southern England (including London) and providing detailed service reports.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Electrical and Mechanical Fault finding. You will need a keen eye for detail to work with complex and intricate machinery and be willing to travel across the South of England to client sites.
- Service & Installation Engineer
- Servicing, maintenance and installation of Gates and Access Control Systems
- Providing detailed service reports
- Working across the south of England, including London
- Experience of electromechanical fault finding
- Must hold clean driving licence
- A willingness to travel across the south of England
- Automated Gate experience desirable
Posted 17 days ago