Financial Controller / Contract / Bracknell | Zoek
Financial Controller / Contract / Bracknell
27.50 to 29.99
Permanent (Full time)
Position - Financial Accounting Controller / Manager
Type - Contract
Location - Bracknell, Berkshire
Rate - Circa £30 Ltd Co per hour
Duration - 6 months +
Industry - Production / Manufacturing
This is for a Finance Accounting Manager role for supporting US GAAP accounting
Accounting and Controls
US-GAAP Accounting responsibilities.:
• Responsible for monthly close activities and ensure timely / qualitative close and reporting of books
• Prepare/ Provide/Review monthly manual journal entries, supplemental schedules and statistical data.
• Prepare/Review/approve trial balances / balance sheet accounts. Conduct flux analyses.
• Prepare/ Review/approve complex, judgmental journals; define calculation method for recurring, non-judgmental journals.
• Prepare/ Review/approve Monthly Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
• Liaise with CFL, SBG controllers and commercial finance to ensure overall revenue recognition compliance.
• Prepare and Conduct Annual Balance Sheet reviews.
• Safeguard company assets in the region - review and approve fixed assets/inventory counts.
• Support any internal/external audit for Elster Water Metering Legal Entities
• Support remediation of audit observations and ensure strong internal controls environment.
• Owns and maintain the SOP (standard Operating Procedures) for the site activities.
• Drive and support Corporate Audits in the Country and support resolution of Internal Controls CAPs
• Responsible for loading US GAAP information from SAP to HFM.
• Should have strong knowledge on SAP and HFM
• Responsible for preparing and submitting quarterly/ yearly work books
Statutory Accounting responsibilities.
• Support Statutory Audit . Ensure timely and accurate filing of all statutory financial statements. Provide necessary audit information to the auditors in a timely manner.
• Provide additional information, approve and submit various regulatory reports.
• Provide additional information, approve monthly consolidated tax packs.
• Provide additional information, prepare and approve VAT Reports, WHT submissions.
• Any other adhoc tasks as assigned
This is an urgent requirement. Send cv for an immediate response !
Posted 10 days ago