Junior Quality Inspector
Horsham, West Sussex
Training + Progression
An excellent opportunity to work for a wellestablished, state of the art company, where you can develop your career through specialist training on CMM as well as the chance to progress your career.
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you looking to further your skills through specialist training on CMM machinery?
This company have been established for over 45 years and specialise in injection mould tool making for a wide range of clients. Due to the continued success of their excellent products, they are now looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team for them to train and develop.
In this role you will be inspecting all manufactured products to ensure they all meet company and industry standards. You will also have to liaise with the manufacturing team to deal with any nonconformance issues as well as receiving training on CMM equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a qualification or experience in an engineering background that is looking for a role in a bespoke company offering excellent training and progression.
- Final Quality Inspection on various products to ensure they meet company standards
- Dealing with nonconformance issues
- Receiving specialist training to develop skills and experience
- Progression opportunities into multiple areas within the companies
- A qualification in an engineering discipline and/or experience in a manufacturing role
- Looking for progression and training to specialise in an area
- A keen eye for detail that wants to work on quality inspection for bespoke products
- Commutable to Horsham, West Sussex
Contact William Birt at Rise Technical on #########
Job Reference RTR 81921
Posted 36 days ago