Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 - 18,001 per year + uncapped commission
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Cyber Security) - Are you finishing Uni this year? Exciting opportunity for graduates l ooking to start a lucrative career in recruitment with quick progression ! Flexible start dates.
Salary: £18k + uncapped commission (OTE £30,000 - £50,000+ within first year!)
Location: Bristol, BS1
How to apply: Send your CV directly to Natalie at #########
X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. Our latest achievements include ranking 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 , 600 th in the Financial Times Fast Track 1000 and 25 th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for . We make it our priority to treat our people well, giving them every opportunity to succeed. We are proud to have one of the best employee retention rates in the industry and a fantastic team of successful recruiters .
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious graduates looking to pursue a lucrative career in Recruitment at our Bristol office.
- Uncapped commission from Day 1: OTE £30,000 - £50,000+ within first year!
- Rapid career progression: When you hit target, you get promoted - it's as simple as that!
- Training: We pride ourselves on having one of the best training programmes in the industry, providing our Trainees with the extensive training and development that will allow them to become experts in their specialist market. 36 online modules with follow-up group sessions, daily 1:1 catch ups and bi-weekly team meetings with manager with continued support and training throughout your career.
- Environment: fun, dynamic, vibrant, challenging, competitive and lively.
- Incentives: we offer one of the best benefits and incentive programmes in the industry!
Benefits and Incentives for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry
- 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target, including skiing, Vegas, Marbella, Ibiza, Dubai
- Annual Luxury Summer Party and Christmas Parties , Action Days, Mud Runs and Spa Days
- Free gym with spa membership
- Monthly lunch clubs to top restaurants
- FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Fantastic location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
- Healthcare plan including sports massage and physiotherapy allowance
- Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby and cricket
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Business development: Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs and to grow your client portfolio.
- Sourcing candidates: Marketing, headhunting, posting job ads, browsing our CV database, telephone and face to face candidate interviews.
- Maintaining relationships: Building rapport with clients and candidates, client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Sales: Selling your candidates in to your existing client base and vice versa, negotiating terms of business, handling objections, closing deals.
Requirements for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is an o ut-and-out sales position where you place candidates in niche industries. You will need to be someone who can work to targets , who is driven by success and who is motivated by money. Naturally, to earn this sort of money, it doesn't come easy and this certainly isn't your average 9-5 office job! We need people who are...
- Highly ambitious, driven
- Strong desire to progress
- Money and reward motivated
- Competitive and focussed
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient and hard-working
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience desirable
Does this sound like you? Apply today by sending your CV to Natalie at #########
Posted 10 days ago