Cover Supervisors Required | Zoek
Cover Supervisors Required
Boston, Lincolnshire, England
£80 - 100 per day
Temporary (Full time)
£80 - £100 per day
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and adaptable Cover Supervisor to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in Secondary schools local to Boston. Our client schools are looking for a Cover Supervisor that has recent experience working with Secondary School aged pupils. The Cover Supervisor will be expected to follow each school's policies and procedures to deliver a range of pre-planned lesson content.
The successful Cover Supervisor will work in different size Secondary schools, Grammar schools and Academies that have students with varying abilities, learning styles and needs. This is why it is crucial for the Cover Supervisor to be flexible and creative in their approach to teaching.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor, you will:
- Hold an accredited degree (or similar).
- Have recent experience working with students aged 11-16
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated.
- Have the capacity to modify practice depending on student needs, abilities and learning styles.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can inspire, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire Secondary team on#########
Posted 33 days ago