Solicitor - Commercial Litigation
£45000 - £65000 per annum
Talented Commercial Litigation Solicitor sought for a prominent firm in Central London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join our client’s busy practice in London. The successful solicitor will manage a diverse caseload of commercial litigation matters, whilst ensuring high levels of client care and service at all times.
Responsibilities • Contentious commercial property • Contentious probate • TOLATA claims • Commercial recovery • Debt recovery and insolvency • Professional negligence • Residential possession • Insurance disputes • Business development and marketing
The Candidate • A solicitor with a minimum of four years’ PQE • Solid experience in commercial litigation is required • Demonstrate excellent client care and communication skills • Work well as part of a team and equally confident using own initiative • Undertake business development and marketing initiatives
The Firm A well-established commercial firm commended within the Legal 500, our client has built a strong and loyal client base, acting for commercial entities in the UK and overseas. With particular expertise in litigation, they have developed a niche practice acting in insurance disputes, achieving notable successes over the last 40 years. Currently experiencing a period of sustained growth, they are now seeking an additional Commercial Litigation Solicitor for its London team.
Benefits • Excellent salary package • Contributory pensions scheme • Genuine opportunity for career development and progression • Structured work environment
Solicitor - Commercial Litigation
For further details of this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, please contact Charlotte on ######### quoting reference C#########
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED. Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 45 days ago