LAW COSTS DRAFTSPERSON
Costs consultancy seeks talented Law Costs Draftspeople on a permanent basis!
The Firm Our client is a progressive, Costs consultancy who provide the full range of costs services from their base in the North West. Staffed by a team of experienced and dedicated professionals who ensure first class, efficient service they have a proven track record for obtaining results through successful negotiations. Experiencing an increase in work they are now looking to add to their drafting team.
The Role This is an excellent opportunity for talented Costs Draftspeople to join a busy team based in Merseyside. Able to hit the ground running, the successful Costs Draftspeople will manage a diverse work load of multi-track work, drafting Bills of Costs with minimal supervision and liaising with other legal professionals. If you thrive under pressure and are seeking a hands-on role with responsibility from the outset and comprehensive training, then please contact Charlotte for further information quoting reference CW24838.
The Candidate You must be a Costs Draftsperson with a minimum of two years’ experience gained within a similar role; You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills; You will have solid experience drafting Bills of Costs; Progress towards ACL qualification is advantageous but is not essential; You will work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines; You will be technically competent, with the ability to work with minimal supervision; You will have strong interpersonal skills; You will be highly numerate with a meticulous eye for detail.
LAW COSTS DRAFTSPERSON
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 41 days ago