Compliance Administrator - East London | Zoek UK | 4843bc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
20000.0000 - 22000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
REESON Education is London's premier Teaching Agency and our Compliance Team is at the heart of providing our teachers and schools the best possible service. REESON encourages a harmonious working environment which enjoys a calm and productive work ethic.
Benefits or working at REESON include
- Free gym membership
- Company phone
- Six week's annual leave
- Monthly voucher incentives
- Regular team and company social events
Our Compliance Administrators are responsible for ensuring that all the critically important safeguarding checks are carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible and to the highest possible standard. In this way, our client schools can feel safe in the knowledge that all possible measures have been taken to ensure the protection of their children.
REESON Education is looking to hire a motivated, organised individual for their growing, busy SEN Recruitment Team.
General Compliance and Vetting
- Ensuring checks are performed on qualifications, Teacher Reference Numbers, ID documents and the applicant's visa status.
- Assisting candidates in applying for DBS police checks
- Applying for, and chasing references
- Ensure the full process of checking and vetting documents is completed in a timely manner
- Confirm teacher bookings for the following day ensuring candidates have received relevant documentation and a confirmation email.
- Meeting and greeting candidates and ensuring they understand the registration procedure.
- Go thorough all documents with candidates to ensure they will be ready for work as quickly as possible
Database and Filing
- Ensure data is entered accurately into candidate's files, and that they are kept as up-to-date as possible
- Scanning of documents for uploading onto database
- Organising candidate's files and regularly chasing missing documents
- Attend regular meetings with the SEN Recruitment Team to discuss and prioritise candidates
- Attend regular meetings with the Compliance Manager and Director of Operations to discuss general strategies and performances
General Support Duties
- Assist with general telephone enquiries.
- Assist with timesheet enquiries and payroll information as required.
- Provide ad-hoc support as required by the relevant team to ensure targets are met.
The right candidate for this role will:
- Need to work equally well as part of a team, but also under their own volition.
- Be able to work efficiently, and have a high level of organisation
- Work to a high standard of accuracy
- Be personable and be able to confidently communicate with all members of the company
- Not be afraid of the telephone
This vacancy is available for immediate start so please apply for this Compliance Administrator role today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.