£32,029 - 50,000 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Unit Manager - Good CQC - Paid breaks - 45k
- Location: Fleet, Hampshire
- Position: Unit Manager (RGN,RMN,RNLD)
- Care Categories : Dementia
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age : 65 years +
- Salary: up to £ + Paid breaks (up to + £ per annum) - negotiable depending on experience
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time 42
- Shifts: Days
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid for DBS and NMC Pin
*Excellent Training & Progression
*###### Excellent Reviews on .uk
*Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
The company are recognised as one of the UK's largest independent care providers, caring for many residents across the UK. They specialise in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 130 homes across the UK.
Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards, and receiving an Award for being one of the 'Top 5 Employers'
Based in Fleet, Hampshire this beautiful and welcoming 30 bedded nursing home offers residential and nursing care and provides person centred to Elderly Residents with end-of-life care needs and physical disabilities.
The Nursing Home is highly rated on .uk with a / 10 rating . The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Please see an example of a review below
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression:
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Newly Qualified Nurse : In the case of newly qualified / preceptorship nurses, the care home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role . Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Appoint Group will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. We will make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages.
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...