Corporate Travel Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £26000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
So youve mastered the art of a Business Travel Consultant now, juggling different fares and keeping clients doesnt faze you. Ticketing is a breeze and group bookings are just another part of your day. Ready to take on more? Good. Our client is a leading independent travel management company who are fast making a name for themselves and expanding to keep up with their growing client base. This is a company who service some BIG accounts here. They are looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant with the drive to progress within their vibrant and lively company in their Office based in the heart of Manchester city. We are looking for the crme de la crme of business travel specialists here! Working on multiple accounts, youll be used to building worldwide itineraries, various administrative responsibilities including ticketing and looking after all the clients need from beginning to end to ensure top service. Its a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is needed, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary between £20£26k pa plus a fabulous benefit package!
- Fully service all travel requests to include all air, rail hotel and/or other ancillary service reservations
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client
- Problem solve in pressurised situations
- To work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Be able to maintain a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Respond and react to any client queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
- 360 service to accounts from enquiry to booking and any post reservation requirements (amendments, cancellations, further requests and queries etc)
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Ideally minimum of 3 years Business Travel experience for the senior and MUST BE WLL VERSED IN GALILEO GDS knowledge in Business travel with Cat 35 / negotiated / contracted airfares etc. Experience in ticketing, refunds and postreservation customer care is desired.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (£20£26k dependent on experience) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday Friday business hours and no weekends.
- Established and growing international business travel company no, I mean a really exciting company!
INTERESTED? To apply for this exciting opportunity, Senior Business Travel Consultant in Manchester, please call Gemma ######### or email your CV to ######### . Alternatively click Apply Now below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
Posted 9 days ago