Washington, Tyne and Wear, England
We're looking for a Project Engineer for a leading Manufacturing business based in the North East. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business going from strength to strength. This role mainly focusses around carrying out installation work in line with pricing, timeframe and specification.
- Knowledge of design and installation techniques and methods
- Strong communication skills and experience liaising with customers, problem solving and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with contractors and deal with installation issues
- To work on installation projects and carry out materials ordering, commissioning of labour, access equipment, delivery schedules etc through to sign off.
- To deal with customer issues arising from quotations and installations and ensure these are resolved.
- To prepare accurate estimates and quotations for supply and installation for clients.
- To provide technical advice technical advice to customers in order to support contract business and maintain ongoing client relationships. Continue to solidify client relationships.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering , Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance - Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Posted 7 days ago