History Teacher | Zoek
Louth, Lincolnshire, England
£100 - 130 per day
Temporary (Full time)
£100 - £130 per day
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a History Teacher to join our successful supply teaching and to work in local Secondary Schools, Grammar Schools and Academies in and around Louth. The desired History Teacher will be working in departments of various sizes, teaching pupils with a range of ability levels. The History Teacher role would be suitable for both NQTs and History Teachers.
To be considered for the History Teacher position, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching secondary education at Key Stage level 3-4.
- Have the ability to plan and deliver engaging and interactive lessons.
- Have the capacity to adapt and modify practice depending on student abilities, learning styles and needs.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified History Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire Secondary team on#########
Posted 44 days ago