Coventry, West Midlands, England
£8.40 - 9.22 per hour
CALL First Personnel NOW Permanent Jobs Available #########
Our Prestigious client in Coventry are looking for Permanent Production Operators,
My Client was established in 1958, specialises in the manufacture of plastic building products, and semi-finished substrates for print and display. A multi-site manufacturing group, supplying material to 74 countries across 5 continents.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic, demanding fast paced GRP department working closely with an experienced energetic team.
GRP includes working with fibreglass and Resin, the department can get hot at times.
Key tasks and duties:
- Comply with all safety requirements. This includes participating in all safety related activities such as safety talks, behavioural based safety observations, audits, etc.
- Follows standard operating procedures for all assigned tasks
- Monitor machine parameters and resolve processing problems
- Performs all standard QC tests
- Operates all equipment/processes with little supervision
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Performs accurate data recording as required
- Performs equipment maintenance tasks (PM's, Troubleshoot, repair, etc.) where applicable
- Maintains accurate production documentation as required
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Be flexible around working hours, incorporating breaks & overtime to ensure daily production is completed to schedule requirements.
- Required to communicate with other GRP team members and keep his/her Team Leader informed of any changes that are made to the production process set up/running conditions
- Understand sections KPIs and monitor the impact of their performance on the GRP department
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You must have a minimum of 12 months previous experience operating equipment in a quality focused and performance driven factory environment. You must also have good English language/numerical skills, have a knack for solving problems and be a committed team player
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package plus appropriate training and offers clear career development. Aptitude tests may be used as part of the selection process.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday ######### with an early finish on a Friday #########
Salary - £8.40 - £9.22
Please note if you havent heard from us in 14 days unfortunately you not been sucessful.
Posted 20 days ago