Project Manager - Edinburgh | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Sanderson are working alongside our client to help them recruit a Project Manager in what is a newly created role in a growing team & company
This is going to be an excellent opportunity for the right person to make a different whilst at the same time be given the chance to really develop their skills and project management experience.
Working alongside a mix of project managers, test engineers, business analysts, software architects and developers you will be involved in working on multiple projects so you must have the ability to multi-task and like working with a variety of clients
The ideal candidate will need to have a blend of the following skills;
- Commercial experience in a project management role specifically within a SDLC environment
- Experience of delivering projects from beginning to end, including requirements capture, design, verification, testing and release
- Must be experienced in managing customer and stakeholder relationships
- Have delivered successfully multiple concurrent projects
- Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of quality management principles
- Comfortable working across all areas of the business and with external clients
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager looking for the next challenge or if you feel you have some aspects of the required skills and believe this is the next step in your career please get in touch to discuss further.