Residential Property Solicitor
£30000 - £40000 per annum
- Residential Conveyancer, Kent, 3+ years' PQE – Are you a driven and passionate Residential Conveyancer looking for a role with a well-established national firm? For more information on the role, call us now on #########
- JOB TITLE: Residential Conveyancer
- PQE REQUIRED: 3+ years' PQE
- LOCATION: Kent
- SALARY: £Competitive
- THE ROLE:
- This excellent, national practice have a busy property department and are looking to appoint a new residential conveyancer to join their successful team. The new solicitor can expect a caseload of freehold and leasehold matters, remortgages, transfers of equity, sales and purchases and new builds.
- THE CANDIDATE:
- Applications are welcome from solicitors, legal executives or licensed conveyancers, ideally who have gained 3 years' PQE within a similar role. The ideal candidate will have an organised and proactive approach to their work; capable of prioritising their caseload and working in fast-paced environment. You will also possess the desire and passion to play an active role in business development and have a strong commercial and practical approach to their work.
- THE FIRM:
- This well-established, Legal 500 and Chambers recognised regional firm, have a fantastic reputation in the market for their client service. They are truly an inclusive environment; where individual/team hard work and success are both recognised and rewarded. Offering bespoke training, pastoral support and career progression opportunities, this firm work hard to create place where staff want to work.
- SALARY & BENEFITS:
- A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer for the right individual.
- HOW TO APPLY:
Posted 14 days ago