£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
A leading Aerospace Engineering company are seeking a Test Technician to join their busy and fast paced engineering company where the successful Test Technician will required to be flexible and selfmotivated.
- Validate and test new instruments, following test protocol, recording results and preparing instruments for shipment.
- Diagnose and isolate equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond to standard corrective measures, and make necessary repairs.
- Responsible for product repairs & servicing, including progress monitoring
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle service inquiries, repairs and complaints from customers.
- Troubleshooting of electronic or electromechanical components and systems.
- Previously worked within testing of elctro mechanical devices
- Some use of power analysers, Stroboscobes / Tachometers, Megger, bonding meters and general multimeters.
- Ideally qualified in HND/HNC in Electrical or Electronic Engineering but not essential
If this role is of interest to you and want to find out more please apply now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.
Posted 13 days ago