Part Time KS2 Teacher, Rotherham
£110 - £160 per annum
Are you looking for a part time role in KS2?
Teaching Personnel are currently representing a school in Rotherham who are seeking a part time teacher for a KS2 class. Initially this post will be in lower KS2, but if the post holder was successful with a contract for September there could be opportunity to move.
The role starts in June and will run until July, but the school are seeking someone for September and there could be to apply for a permanent role. We are looking for someone who is passionate and able to motivate and inspire children. The school is one form entry, so there won't be the opportunity for shared planning but staff do collaborate and work well as a team.
The school is in a rural setting, based in part of a quiet village. They pride themselves on high standards for all in a safe, nurturing environment where they prepare every child for their position as a confident, responsible and aspirational citizen in society.
Our ideal KS2 Teacher...
- Experienced across KS2
- Able to motivate and inspire children
- Familiar with current assessments and age related expectations
- Newly Qualified or experience
- Available on a part time basis
Why Teaching Personnel?
- The largest Educational Agency in the UK
- A dedicated, specialist consultant working for you
- No paper time sheets
- Your personal online portal, where you can update your diary
- Ongoing CPD through our CPD Academy
- £100 Teacher Referral Scheme
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
If you would like more information about this post, or similar roles, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Teaching Personnel on ######### .
Posted 15 days ago