Finance Business Partner (12 - 18 Month Contract)
Up to £52,000 + Bonus & Comprehensive Benefits
Finance Business Partner ######### Month Contract) Winchester, Hampshire Up to £52,000 + Bonus & Comprehensive Benefits
Bring your Business Partnering expertise supporting our Corporate Cost Directorates at Arqiva, global leader in communications infrastructure.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will deliver finance support and services to corporate cost directorates in terms of accurate accounting, reporting budgeting and forecasting. Taking a rigorous focus on tight cost management, headcount control and tracking and delivery of cost saving initiatives, you will partner the corporate cost directorate covering HR, Commercial, Supply Chain and Finance.
The key deliverables of this Finance Business Partner role include:
- Management, production and presentation of insight financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting to meet group FP&A reporting deadlines.
- Provide understanding of cost trends with action focussed analysis and insight
- Support, challenge and business partner to ensure effective financial decision making
- Provide commercial support in contract negotiation
- Develop, deliver and manage financial initiatives and continuous improvement
- Input into elements of the group financial planning process
To be successful in this Finance Business Partner role you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with post qualification experience within financial analysis and reporting. You will also be a good communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, which is essential for this Finance Business Partner role.
You will also:
- Have gravitas to persuade and influence at senior levels
- Hold significant experience in management accounting and business partnering
- Demonstrable experience of supporting transformation projects
- Have good modelling and excel skills
- Oracle and Hyperion would be an advantage
This role is a 12 18 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and the role is of interest to you, please click on the apply button shown.
Arqiva is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Finance Business Partner, Contract, Finance BP, Finance Manager, Qualified Accountant, Accountant, Financial Accountant, Business Partner, Accounts, Accountancy, Accounting, Finance, Financial.
Posted 31 days ago