CALLING ALL GRADUATES
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
£65 per day + Free CPD, Drinks Events, PAYE system weekly
Vision for Education is currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced Cover Supervisors to work in a range of our client Secondary Schools in the Sunderland Local Authority. Due to an increased demand in Cover Supervisor bookings, we are looking to offer 'Guaranteed Pay Scheme' * contracts to suitable candidates.
What the Guaranteed Pay Scheme means for you:
- You will be guaranteed up to £260 per week*
- If we don't have work for you, we will still pay you
You will be required to cover staff sickness in a variety of subjects and be able to deliver pre-set work whilst ensuring continuation of education for all pupils. This position would be ideal for someone who is looking to go into teaching.
If you are looking to complete a PGCE or School Direct the experience working as a Cover Supervisor gives you a great insight to schools.
A passion for working with children along with great classroom management skills is also a necessity.
It is vital that you have at least 6 weeks RECENT classroom experience or have a wealth of experience in a classroom environment within the UK. Access to a car will be beneficial due to the short notice of the work.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Cover Supervisor will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for, and would like to know more please call Natasha on ######### or email us directly.
Posted 20 days ago