Business Development Director | Zoek
Business Development Director
£70k - 90k per year
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting Pharmaceutical company in London are currently looking for a Business Development Director to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join a well-established, Medical Device Company and would ideally suit an experienced sales professional looking to progress their career.
Business Development Director - Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain ongoing contact with existing accounts, while directing and/or implementing marketing functions to gain market share and new clients.
- Taking part in preparation of business - and marketing plans resulting from a clear understanding of the client's needs and objectives through undertaking and understanding market and technical researches
- Progress reporting to VP Business Development
- Participate in contract negotiation process as appropriate
Business Development Director - Skills and Experience:
- Degree level - preferably scientific
- Up to 3 years CRO sales experiences
- CRM experience (SalesForce) - preferable
- Experience of selling into US market
If you wish to apply please get in touch with Harvey Curzen via ######### or please call######### or apply to this advert.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Life Sciences we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.
Posted 11 days ago